The 2016 Laser Additive Manufacturing Workshop is taking place on March 2 and 3 in Orlando, Florida, at the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South.
The Lasers for Manufacturing Event®—LME features a variety of keynote presentations, educational opportunities and networking events designed for individuals interested in implementing laser technology into their manufacturing processes. Attended by COOs, project managers, purchasing agents, automotive specialists and more, LME has become the go-to place to see the latest in laser technology.
LME is April 26, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and April 27, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Educational sessions will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Types of lasers used in a manufacturing setting
- Laser safety for individuals working with industrial systems.
- An overview of the industrial laser market.
- Laser applications in automotive and aerospace manufacturing.
This year’s Laser Additive Manufacturing Workshop—LAM® is packed with a variety of educational sessions, keynote presentations and networking events where you can learn and discuss the latest advances in the laser technology industry. LAM® will feature discussions around several AM applications, including: laser cladding, process monitoring, 3D printing software and more.
LAM® is March 2, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and March 3, 2016, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Presentations will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Developments in additive manufacturing equipment.
- New alternatives to laser additive manufacturing.
- The criteria needed to select the correct additive process.
- How to bridge the gap between research and application.
- Monitoring processing and ensuring consistent results.